Friday, June 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday - thanks Lauren!



1. The best thing about being in school was/is seeing all your friends every day and at least for college the amazing feeling of napping through class!


2. The worst thing about being in school was/is PE I HATED it.... I was a very unfortunate, awkward child.....now I like to run but back then pure torture... and don't get me started on gym uniforms!


3. My favorite subject in school was/is English. I was a bookworm to the max! I would literally bring books to the dinner table. Mr Poppers Penguins was the best!


4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is Geography, I don't think I could even place all 50 states on a map


5. I could never get tired of studying Home Ec! Or anything that had to do with pioneers, I was obsessed with the Oregon Trail.


6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mrs. Kent, but not for the good reasons


7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose work. I actually like what I do most days! If this question were work or start my own bakery/granola company the answer would be verrrry different.


Have a beautiful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the super sweet comment! Your blog is adorable by the way. I'm going to follow it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Im glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete