Friday, June 11, 2010

Bacon flavored envelopes and pickle pops...


Its Friday, a day that seems to stretch on forever for me because I am counting the hours until the weekend finally arrives. I thought I would share a very entertaining website that is sure to make time move at least a little faster toward the glorious freedom that is Saturday.... When I recently stumbled across onemoregadget.com, I ended up spending a good hour going through their posts on all kinds of remarkable gadgets that I had no idea even existed. Let me just say, this is my new favorite time-waster (as if I need another one). Anyhow, love, love, love this website! Some of the strangest items I encountered there were envelopes that taste like bacon (I have to admit... i'm intrigued), a doggie high chair (really?), pickle flavored ice sickles... and this which I actually think I am going to invest in...


http://www.perpetualkid.com/wire-blooms-cable-clips.aspx

I have wires going from my TV that are particularly hideous... Hindsight is 20/20, don't go with Dish Network, they run a cable from the dish on your back patio through to your tv. Which for me means right through my kitchen! But these cute little clips may be the solution I have been looking for! Genius!! Enjoy the website and let me know if you find something amazing!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment