Saturday, June 19, 2010

Voodoo Saturday



Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday, I know I am! Started off with a maple bacon bar from Voodoo Doughnuts (thanks dad!!!!), and ended by helping my dad cook up a special dinner to enjoy with my cousin, her husband and their son visiting from Washington. In between, my sister Anna and I did some antiquing in Sellwood and discovered a GREAT thrift store, "Really Good Stuff." I got three cute little plates for three bucks. I am sure they will be making an appearance on the blog very soon. Here's some pictures of highlights from the day. More to follow with the recipe for Dad's Special Beer Can Chicken, Lemon Asparagus, and Champagne Vinaigrette Marinated Veggies. Be excited cause the recipe's are awesome just like my dear old dad! I will get them posted soon so check back ☺


Voodoo!



According to this vintage ad, salt is the way to a man's heart.... good to know!



This is easily the most terrifying antique photo I have ever seen!



It's true! I do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment