Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Recap



10 Reasons This Weekend Was Great....

1. Coffee with Violet this morning
2. Finding Lucky Charms for 50% off.... don't know why they were in the bargain bin, dont want to know why... they still taste magically delicious to me!

3. Refreshing Stash Iced Tea

4. SUNSHINE!!

5. Scoring a sweet new (to me) electric mixer and bread machine at a random garage sale I stopped at

6. Pizza Pretzels!

7. My three new cookbooks

8. Getting my first Real Simple issue in the mail on the same day I got my Martha Stewart Everyday Food cookbook in the mail

9. Finding really cool jewelry at the Lake Oswego Farmers Market. You can check some of it out at Teri Sprouse's etsy store at www.2monkees.etsy.com. Beautiful and SO creative!

10. Fresh strawberries EVERYWHERE! Check out some yummy looking recipes for strawberries over at Lynne's Kitchen Adventures


Hope your weekend was great too!



2 comments:

  1. yum! i love lucky charms. let's go to the LO farmer's market someday. i love it there! oh...and while we're at it...let's make those pretzels in the below post too. those look so delish!

    love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow how a great idea to post the reason that makes our weekend wonderful! you're inspired me :) I followed you, would you follow me back?
    xo, Lorine

    ReplyDelete